About: Current Bass Violin Performance Venue
Symphonic Orchestras – current first stand position
· Grosse Pointe Symphony Orchestra Service 25 years
· Macomb Symphony Service 15 years
· Southfield Symphony Service Five Years
Past Performance Venues
· Theater Musical Shows Pit Orchestras
· Various, Dance Big Bands
· Many Wedding Groups
· On Road With Hotel Show Groups
· Various Jazz Trio, Quartets
· Local TV performances with jazz groups
· Various studio recording groups at Mo-Town USA
· Three years – music theory.
· 18 years Bass Violin studies under W. Hardman, Assistant Principal with DSO. (Mr. Walter Hardman studied under Mr. Nanny considered a premier French Bassist).
· Studied with the Mr. Gladstone DSO former principal bass for two years.
· Studied under fellowship program with Mr. Janowski DSO assistant principal Bass.
· Teaching / coaching electric or stand up bass students and symphony orchestra bass sections.
· Have a large repertory of instructional teaching material for all student levels.
Current instrument Guarneri Model Bass Violin with low E string extension, excellent tone and projection, also play electric bass. I have been a Local #5 Detroit Federation member for over thirty years. If you are seeking an excellent player, consider myself, would audition or forward a tape. References available.